We begin at 22 weeks! I'm putting the first half of my pregnancy as a distant memory behind me. There was too much vomit, fatique, and rounds of seasonal flu and funk. I am feeling better, but have had bouts of occassional "gags". Overall...so blessed to be moving to better health. It has finally settled in that we are having a baby girl and our nursery is turning from two versions of blue to girlie pinks and purples. All photos are captured in front of the side nursery wall, and our crib is displaced until my "Pacing the Room" project ends. I felt like I was "tooling out" in front of my camera by myself, but I know I will appreciate this so much after my pregnancy is complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am so glad you are doing this!!!! I can't wait to watch her grow... FUN!!!
ReplyDeletelook at you beautiful girl!!! great idea - wish I had done this with my pregnancies!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! So glad you are doing this. . . Dirck and I tried to take a pic a week of my growing belly with our two - not the best quality photos, but I LOVE to look back and see how much I (they) grew!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pics of you, Becca! It will be fun to watch the progression! And, I can't wait to see photos of the "new little girl" room! LOve, Mom Pento
ReplyDeleteYou couldn't be cuter...love the pics!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous! Enjoy the second half of your pregnancy!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics daughter. I will look forward to seeing more and being
ReplyDeleteable to see our precious granddaughter as she grows. I love the pom move. Wow, modern technology! Mom