I took these pictures on time, but am late downloading them from my camera and posting! We had our cardioechogram on the baby, and her heart and entire growth is looking great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pacing the Room is a self portrait chronological project to capture the last half of my pregnancy. You would think as a photographer myself, I would have been taking pics all along. However, I'm always taking photographs of others...not me! Thanks to the encouragement of my friend and fellow photographer, I get in front of the camera with my belly. Watch me "Pace the Room" over the next months as we await the arrival of our baby girl!
Congratulations on your little lady!! I didn't even know you were pregnant. You are a super cute pregnant mama!
ReplyDeleteYou make pregnancy look so GOOD!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing - that is a FABULOUS maternity shirt!
ReplyDelete