Friday, April 30, 2010

33 Weeks

Scene change! My nursery bedding arrived and I couldn't stand not having everything in it's place by the chocolate nursery wall. That meant I had to use a new wall for my project. I actually like the white wall better since it makes me not look nearly as pale as that silly chocolate wall! In the last three days, I have received so many comments from friends that think my belly has dropped. It is sticking out of the bottom of all my shirts, but I'll let you compare in the pictures. I've also had lots of readers ask me which of my photographer friends are taking these pics. I am! This is truly a self portrait project. I have a wireless remote shutter that I'm holding in my hand and usually hide it behind me while posing. Sometimes you can see it though :)

1 comment: