Saturday, May 22, 2010
36 Weeks
We are getting SOOOOOOO close, and I'm focusing on one day at a time. I have hit that "last month pregnancy wall". I'm feeling so ready, but know I have a few more weeks to bake. I try laugh at the comments and belly chit chat, but I am a little bored with all the pregnancy small talk. I'm just focusing on staying positive and spending time with our boys before our new member joins our family. The anxiety of "it's getting close" also sinks in with all of this emotion. How's it going to happen? When's it going to happen? Am I having contractions? Did my water break or is that just pee? The good thing is that all will come in one big adrenaline rush, and then we'll be holding our sweet baby. Please pray with me for a healthy delivery and newborn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Praying hard for you, sister!!! We are ALMOST there! You summed up all of my emotions prefectly as well...such an odd thing to have no clue on when the little angel's will make their debut! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete'Did my water just break or did I just pee?'...love it! You look wonderful and I've enjoyed keeping up on the blog.
ReplyDeleteLots of prayers your way for a safe and quick delivery and a happy and health little girl! <3